Tuesday, July 22, 2008

On the way to Torture camp


Didn't make it to bed till 12am and got back up at 130am. Had to get to the Airport by 5 so I decided to go early since all the construction on 70 has made it a nightmare to get through. I am heading out to Oregon for my once a year trek to Thai Camp or as I will call it torture camp:) I am not required to go but feel obligated because of all the things that Master Chai has done for me, it is a small price to pay, so I will subject myself to 5 days of torture. Misery loves company , I am bringing professional MMA fighter Zach Davis and Fitness First Manager Karl Noyes who is also a Green belt in PDS.
Tomorrow will be the first day of training so I will give you updates on what their thoughts are of the camp But I want to leave with a few questions about flying-

1. Why does the plane always seem to hit turbulence when you are using the bathroom?

2. When the fasten the seat belt light comes on why are the stewardess allowed to walk around?

3. When you want to lean your chair back, should you turn around and ask the person behind you? If not should you go slow or lean back fast?

4. If someone is too big too fit in their chair and their body starts touching yours, does that bother you?

5. Have you ever accidentally left your phone on?

6. Have you ever wanted to see if the life preserver under your chair will actually blow up by pulling the cord?


No comments: